neděle 2. května 2010

Silk painted curtains: Beans

This is my other hand painted silk in large size. I love nature and minimal art and I can find very interested patterns or shapes in small pieces of our surrounding. If you try to zoom something like beans, you will discover beautiful details.



You can see interesting view outside the window :-)




Silk: ponge 5
Meassurements: 230 x 90 cm each part (90,6" x 35,4").
It paints the house with many colors, every time during a day or night it changes its color balance and makes interior unique.


If you are interested in this conception of original and very specific style of curtains, feel free to ask me more questions. I painted this with passion and love and each piece is one original.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/46096707/hand-painted-silk-curtains-beans

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat